If you have been to a warehouse or better yet work there, then you would be able to relate to the headaches that employees have when they need a strong signal…or just about any strength cell signal. It is annoying, and the experience is not limited to just warehouses- manufacturing plants, foundry, mills and distribution centers- all have this issue. Communication is an aspect that is essential for seamless team working- be it indoors or outdoors.
Why Do You Face Terrible Cell Signal Strength?
The reason is clear as day. Most industrial buildings are composed of sturdy and thick building material that is made to last and stand the barrage of forces, both from inside and out. The issue here is that cell phone signals are also restricted. Most of the building materials obstruct the normal path of cell signals from the nearby cell tower and redirect/ or absorb the signal-the result is poor reception, constant call drops, terrible voice clarity and slow data speeds.
How Would Fixing This Problem Help You?
Having a strong network connectivity will ensure smooth operating efficiency. Here are some of the pluses of having that:
- Easy communication with salespersons, vendors, family or friends via a cellular-connected device.
- Trusted communication in the time of emergency-accident or injury to an employee.
- The job satisfaction increases as employees are able to keep in contact with those at home or unwind on their personal cell phones when they are taking a break.
- It is a way to ensure that the cellular operated technology or equipment works without any hiccups.
- Checking up on purchasing and inventory is as easy as can be, when the cellular communication networks are working optimally.
How To Solve The Connectivity Issue Within Your Industrial Buildings?
The solution is really simple- A cell phone signal booster or a call booster. It works by boosting the weak signals and broadcasting it throughout the inside of the industrial building. It is a one-stop solution that will yield you great cell reception 24X7. The only costs that you need to incur are during purchase and installation- no recurring fees and it works with all networks and smartphones nevertheless.
There will be a need to assess the type of system that you would need and the best placement of the antenna to create a connectivity plan that is catered uniquely to you. A customised plan using the points of strongest and weakest signal strength will be needed to get you a foolproof solution.